– Oh, look! A cool new poster for War, Inc.
– Nice looking poster. What is the movie about?
– Hmm, I think it’s about war.
– Could you be a little more specific?
– Sure. Let me see here. I think it’s about the intersection of money with war. You know, about how greed can fuel war and stuff like that.
– Oh. So it’s a documentary?
– I don’t think so, look at all the actors that are involved.
– But maybe they all do narration or give interviews?
– No, look at this quote that’s in the poster: “One of those rare satires with the danger left in.” It must be some kind of political satire.
– Yeah, that makes more sense. But wait a minute. Look at the tagline: “An incendiary political cartoon”. So it’s an animated political satire?
– I don’t think that is what they mean by cartoon. Again, look at all the actors.
– Voice over? I know! This must be some sort animation/satire/documentary hybrid.
– That’s not very likely.
– Yeah. But it’s sort of a confusing poster. It’s a drama/satire of some sort, but I don’t know anything about the story, just about the themes, and those seem like they belong in something more educational, like a documentary or a book.
– You also know that it stars John Cusack.
– I guess there is that.
– And it is sort of an intriguing poster.
– Yeah, but not in a very good way.